Author Topic: Welcome to the Heart Centre  (Read 664 times)

Offline Shenreed

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Heart Centre
« on: 2016 33, 07/15/16, 19:33:39 PM »
Welcome to the Heart Centre

Let me begin by saying that an Empath is not only a person that has the natural ability to feel various forms of energy, but they can also sense and “feel” the emotional, mental, and physical state of a person, animal, plant, place or object. As well, they possess other psychic abilities. The problem is that these abilities and gifts have been misunderstood, and in the process, the Empath has been labeled and victimized and made to feel that they and their gifts are a social problem, when the exact opposite is the truth.

This community is multifaceted and covers various topics from New Age, spirituality, metaphysical, psychology, physical issues, relationships, emotions, self-help and more. It’s my intent that this space will assist those who seek to heal and empower themselves; to live life as an expression of who they really are in “unconditional” love. If you think/feel that your life and this world full of denial, fear, and unlovingness is totally the opposite of what you desire, it is no coincidence that you are here. It is my intent that the ideas and works discussed within this forum will not only expand your consciousness, but will also activate your emotions and touch your heart. The focus is on expanding our conscious awareness, and in healing and understanding our Emotions, Mind, Heart, and Body… BUT… and this is IMPORTANT… from a non-denial point-of-view.

To say that the material discussed on this site will be controversial is an understatement, as it goes against almost everything that our “denial based” society presently believes to be true. But then why wouldn't it be controversial if the desire and goal is the opposite of what is presently being experienced? To empower yourself, you need to be open to challenge, not defend, everything you believe to be true, especially about love, life, feelings and emotions, and also be willing to uncover and end your denials of all aspects of self.

While this site provides a safe and supportive environment, know that being activated by others is part and parcel of the healing process. Also, know that there is no “quick fix” to healing and empowering yourself, as it’s a DIY project. You don’t need to do it alone, but ultimately, only you can heal yourself. It’s easy to “talk the talk,” but it’s a whole different scenario to end ones denials and “walk the talk,” as that takes courage; Heart.

This is an open forum, and as a guest, feel free to browse the various categories and boards. If you decide to join, please register and then visit "The Lounge" and introduce yourself to the other members. Once you are a member, feel free to post your comments, questions, and any personal experiences and insights that you feel will benefit others.

Welcome to the Heart Centre.

John Rieger / Shenreed
“Healing begins in the Heart

PS: If you haven't already done so, please take a look at the main page for this website, http://theheartcentre.ca/index.html that has links to my other websites, including my published books of my journey.
« Last Edit: 2017 17, 07/26/17, 10:17:22 AM by Shenreed »